Oklahoma Safety Center is a Department of Public Safety certified training center for Defensive Driving. Our mission is to improve public safety by educating drivers on the dangers and responsibilities that drivers experience on a daily basis. Students will also take an in depth look at the decision making skills that defensive drivers must possess, ultimately leading to avoiding accidents and saving lives.
The Defensive Driving course is designed to meet the needs of:
- Drivers required by the court to attend a certified defensive driving course.
- Drivers that want to have 2 points subtracted from their driving record.
- Drivers who are interested in saving money on car insurance will receive a 3 year insurance premium rate reduction.
- The Defensive Driving course is a state fee of $50.00 per student. We offer the class on Saturdays from 10am-4pm. We can provide the service at your school or place of business (minimum of 10 students).
- We offer an Alcohol/Drug Awareness Class that we can provide at your school or place of business (minimum of 10 students). This 1½ hour course is designed to inform drivers of the dangers, risks, consequences, and laws pertaining to driving under the influence. The cost for this course is $20.00 per students.